Louisiana Digital News

How to work in the United States undocumented no SSN required


#greencard #undocumented #uscis #usimmigration If you are in the United States it might be hard applying for a job, most jobs asks for work authorization or Green card a way to over come this is to start your own business an LLC S-Crop or C-crop.

With a skill or college background you can level up by providing services as an independent contractor freelancer or self employed.

If you don’t have an SSN you can apply for an ITIN number also called a tax identification number, with this number you can pay taxes and work as a normal citizen.


Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.