#5 Nicole Smoot: The Realities of Travel in High-Risk Countries – Break Your Inertia Podcast
About This Episode:
TK and Dani chat with Alaskan travel blogger, hardcore adventurer, and dental hygienist Nicole Smoot on a range of topics– from how she got started travelling to “dangerous” countries, some of her wildest stories from the road, and how she sees social media going after starting her blog 6 years ago called the Adventures of Lil Nicki.
Follow Nicole Smoot:
Follow The Inertia Network Podcast:
• Official Website: https://inertianetwork.com/podcast
• Instagram: https://tinyurl.com/y4u8cfqh
• Apple Podcast: https://tinyurl.com/y4n4hxt3
• Spotify: https://tinyurl.com/y6bc3lde
• Anchor: https://anchor.fm/inertianetwork
Follow Inertia Network elsewhere, too:
• Website: https://inertianetwork.com/podcast
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/inertianetwork
• Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/inertianetwork/
• Pinterest: https://id.pinterest.com/inertianetwork/
Why This Podcast:
Ever wonder why you feel stuck? This feeling is the byproduct of living with inertia. The question is: what does it take to break it? Join us as we speak with explorers, pioneers, and trailblazers to listen to their stories of how they turned off autopilot in their lives. This podcast seeks to inspire you through our guests’ passions, motivations, and personal philosophies to help you break your inertia.
About Inertia Network:
Inertia Network is a travel community dedicated to sharing experiences and stories that help shift perspectives on vulnerable, threatened, and marginalized regions of our planet. By sharing these experiences, we aspire to strengthen local voices and empower a new type of global advocate who wants to think and engage people, the planet, and themselves differently.